Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Couture Creations


Sweet Treats for Christmas 
By Sue Smyth 



Hi Bloggers 
do you have any last minute gifts to make or little blank 
spots on the tree that need a decoration?
I have a super project for you 



This gorgeous decoration is made really simply 
from an old cookie cutter and Couture Creations 
Glitter Paper.
This one is a tree 


And this one is a ginger bread man 


You can follow my step by step below to make
 your very own and decorate with 
Couture Creations 3 mm pearls and rhinestones 


Select the easier shapes to start with.


Dry brush with gesso inside and out.
You can also add a bit of crackle medium
for an interesting shabby look.



When dry spray with a matching ink, in 
this case green


Place over glitter paper and mark
and out line with a white paint pen.
Trim out to fit the cookie cutter


Decorate the inside with pearls and rhinestones.
Use pearl drops to colour the edge and add 
further embellishment


With a crop a dile punch 2 holes in the 
top of the cookie cutter 


Thread through gold string, to hang with
before you add the cheeky gingham bow.

Couture Creations Materials 



Happy Crafting 


No comments:

Post a Comment