Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

couture creations 1

Glittery Coronet
by Sue Smyth 


Every girl needs a crown, this glittery little coronet is fit 
for a  Frozen Princess. 
I have made it just for a bit of fun, but I could see
it as a table decoration for a Frozen party, bridal shower or baby shower.


It could be used as a dress up prop, as it is quite 
sturdy, or simply a pretty decoration for home.


Add lots of bling and pearls for a frosty look.
Of course dies make it so easy to get precise cuts
every time, so when you line them up they fit.


Four of the Hearts ease Vallicola die cuts happen 
to fit exactly around the scalloped circle. 

You will need white cardstock.
Cut two scalloped circles and die cut the centres out
to make a frame, adhere both together.

Die cut 4 Hearts ease Vallicola dies 
and two Simone's style lacy borders.
Also cut a thin piece of cardstock about 2 cm. 


Adhere the strip of cardstock around the inside of the scalloped
frame. 
Add a little hot glue to hold in place.
Layer over top Simone's style lace and trim to fit.
Then go ahead and add the hearts ease Vallicola segments. Adhering over 
lace with strong glue. 
Add glitter or Crystalina as desired.

Couture Creations Materials 



Happy Crafting 


2 comments: