Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Easter treats 2


Easter Pegs 
By Sue Smyth 


Hi Bloggers 
I am sharing another quick Easter treat today.
Again, decorated pegs is something I do at Christmas and Easter 
in the past, not every year, but when I want something pretty to give 
to teachers and friends.
This year I have made loads of these cute glittery pegs
for my Easter Class at Arnolds Scrapbooking



Start with an ordinary peg and spray paint it white.
Then cover the top and bottom of the peg with strips of 
patterned paper. Adhere with PVA or gel glue.

Then I have die cut Tim Holtz's little bunny in 
chipboard, and painted it white with gesso twice.
Cover in Dimensional magic and sprinkle with
lots of white glitter.


Then adhere to top of peg, decorate with some small foam
eggs, punched out flowers and leaves.
 I have added detail with liquid pearls in different 
colours .
I have placed mine on a tag with an Easter Greeting.
You could also adhere a piece of magnet 
sheet to the back of the peg
for an awesome Easter fridge magnet.

Another great craft to share with the kids.

Happy Crafting 

Sue Smyth

1 comment: