Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Mermaid Trinket Box Kit


Mermaid Trinket Box Kit
By Sue Smyth



So finally I have organized myself and have my first official
kit done.



You can now order this beautiful Mixed media mermaid trinket box kit.
The kit contains the resin mermaid, shells, beads and chipboard 
needed to complete the box.
Also included is the paper machie box and fibres along with
thorough notes to make your very own. 


All you will need to add is gesso, gel medium,
 gold paint and spray inks of your choice.
Of course you are free to add in 
little bits and pieces that you may like.


This gorgeous mermaid box is a great gift, either made
or as a kit for someone crafty. 

You will learn heaps of tips and tricks from the notes
and be inspired to use them on other projects

Only 10 kits for $25.00 plus postage each

To order just contact me through the contact form on the right 
hand side with your details. 
I will then work out postage and let you know the 
final cost of the kit. You can pay by direct deposit or by pay pal.

Happy Crafting 

Sue 



No comments:

Post a Comment